Saturday, December 25, 2010

Red Friday - 31, Dec 2010


Photobucket


Welcome to another RED FRIDAY! 
Another exciting card is upon us, with some more new debuts and some girls that are already showing up for their second match here at the CFA. Vote away!

(We have decided to make the poll choices a little shorter and less "spoilery", in order to not reveal the exact way the matches are going to go before the results are posted. Everything else stays the same!)


Match 1:

Amanda Seyfried vs Elisha Cuthbert



Pre match: We start off this week's card with a debut by the tough and sexy Amanda Seyfried, facing off against Elisha Cuthbert that displayed some great fighting skills in beating Rihanna on her debut. Both girls are pretty evenly matched here....Can Elisha keep her momnetum or will Amanda take this very important win for her on her debut ?

Amanda: "Elisha looked pretty good on her debut...but Friday is going to be another story. Unfortunately she has to face me. I'm a lot tougher than her. You've had your fun Elisha, now it's time to lose!"

Elisha: "Amanda......she looks like the all talk no walk type. Rihanna is much tougher and I beat her. I see no reason why Amanda would be able to stop me honestly."





Match 2:

Alexis Bledel vs Miley Cyrus



Pre match: Miley Cyrus is up next after a humiliating debut where she found herself at the mercy of Megan Fox. This time though, she is facing Alexis Bledel, hardly another Fox. Miley and Alexis are both looking for their first win. Miley cannot afford to lose this one. Can Alexis humiliate her too ?

Alexis: "Miley only acts tough. I've seen her first match here...and I laughed. I'm not the strongest girl here, but I'm pretty sure I can beat a 18 year old."

Miley: "Ok ok, you know I'm not gonna lose to this wimpy jobber! Come on! I know my first fight did not go so well....but losing to Alexis? pffffff!"





Match 3:

Kristen Bell vs Kristen Stewart



Pre match: Our next match features the 2 lovely Kristens who both are looknig to bounce back from their humiliating debut where both girls were beaten to a pulp by their stronger opponents. Stewart has the size advantage, but Bell is a lot more experienced and atheletic. Brunette vs Blonde. Who will earn an important first win and who will sink to a 0-2 record?

Bell: "I think Stewart is the perfect opponent for me at this point. She might be bigger but she looks pretty soft, and after that beating she got from Rachel, I don't think she even wants to fight any time soon. I hope it will be as easy as it looks."

Stewart: "I'm not gonna claim I'm going to beat Kristen Bell. She looks very fit and fast. My fans want to see me win and do better after my first fight here....So I really hope to give them a show this time. Kristen is smaller than me and not as tough as Rachel........I hope."





Match 4:

Shannen Doherty vs Evangeline Lilly



Pre match: Wow what an exciting match we have for you next! The debut of the infamous Shannen Doherty, one of the toughest girls around for sure. She is up against the beautiful Evangline Lilly, coming off a disappointing loss to the strong Amanda Righetti on her debut. Evangeline is desperate for a first win, but she is faced with a strong opponent once again. Can Evangeline score her first win here, or is her 2nd opponent prove to be too much for her as well?

Shannen: "Evangeline is a pretty good fighter. The thing is, I'm a catfighter. An amazing one. I'm gonna make her hurt in ways she didn't know existed. I'm gonna make her beg before I'm done. "

Evangeline: "I've heard a lot about Shannen. I know she fights dirty, that doesnt scare me. I believe I'm a lot stronger than her and much more skilled. So I'm not sure what she thinks she can do to me....I really need this win and I will get it."





Match 5:

Evan Rachel Wood vs Emma Watson



Pre match: Two young stars are up next. Emma Watson is looking to start over after her unfortunate debut vs Katy Perry. She is up against the beautiful and elegant Evan Rachel Wood, who looks to be very pleased with her opponent for her first match at the CFA. Can the taller blonde take Emma for another painful ride ?

Evan: "Emma is a wimp. The perfect opponent for my first win here. I didn't come here to get beat up by other girls...Don't dare count me as one of those petite wimps."

Emma: "She said I'm a wimp ? haha. Katy would have killed her in the ring...But luckily I get the chance to do it myself...I'm gonna shut her stupid mouth on Friday."





Match 6:

Olivia Wilde vs Avril Lavigne



Pre match: Our next fight is the debut of the gorgeous and tough Olivia Wilde. She is up against rocker Avril Lavigne, who is trying to improve her reputation in the CFA after her pathetic debut where she was destroyed by the younger Hayden Panettiere. Olivia seems like she's all business. Will Avril present a challange this time or will she get her ass kicked once again ?


Olivia: "Avril Lavigne is a joke. She is just too weak and small....She is going to get destroyed again. I'm not here to play nice. If I have to beat up stupid wimps like Avril on the way to the top, so be it."

Avril: "So Hayden cheated and hit me before I was even ready......fuck that......I will beat her ass soon enough! Olivia is going to be my first win here...she may look bigger than me but she doesn't strike me as the fighter type. She can talk all she wants."




Match 7:

Cameron Diaz vs Jennifer Garner



Pre match: A very interesting match is next as two 38 year olds go face to face in their CFA debut!
Both equally tall women are looking for a strong start to their CFA career. Both women are in top shape and are looking very strong. Will the exciting match go to the blonde or the brunette ?


Cameron: "I won't lie. This is not going to be a walk in the park for me. Jennifer is very experienced and is in great shape. It's been a while since my last fight....but I'm in great shape too as you can see. All in all I think we're pretty even.'"

Jennifer: "All this talk about Cameron being a challange is funny. Cameron is not the type that can actually take the beating I'm capable of unleashing. I will show her she has a long way to go before beating me."





Match 8:

Kristanna Loken vs Jennifer Connelly



Pre match: We end with a bang! The much anticipated debut of the force that is Kristanna Loken. The big girl is up against some tough opposition - the beautiful Jennifer Connelly, also on her debut. Can the experienced Connelly take down the bigger and stronger Kristanna ? or will Kristanna crush her on her way to the top ?

Kristanna: "Honestly, Jennifer is way too old and weak to make me worry about her. I may not destroy her so easily like I could do with some other girls around here...but I assure you, you're going to see why I will be the first CFA champion ! "

Jennifer: "I've had my share of fights in my life. I know how to beat big girls. Kristanna is in for a surprise if she thinks she can be so cocky. "





The End!


That's all for this time folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (December 31st) evening!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: