Saturday, January 1, 2011

Red Friday - 7, Jan 2011


Photobucket


Welcome to Red Friday - January 7, 2011 card! 
Things are HEATING UP here at the CFA and our 4th ever card is packed with some amazing matches.
Things can't get much better than this on our first card of 2011! Vote away!!!

Match 1:

Megan Fox vs Kirsten Dunst



Pre match: This week we start with a classic blond vs brunette battle as Megan Fox is looking for a second win after an impressive performance on her debut. Her opponent is looking to recover from a humiliating loss at the hands of Angelina Jolie. Will Kirsten get her first win or an ass kicking ?

Megan: "They keep throwing wimps at me! People say I'm the new Angelina Jolie...well, in that case...Kirsten, you're fucked."

Kirsten: "I was hoping for a less.........intimidating opponent after I got Angelina on my debut. Megan is pretty tough they say.....I'm staying positive though. I can take her."





Match 2:

Hayden Panettiere vs Emma Stone



Pre match: Another fantastic match awaits us as the powerful Hayden is coming off an amazing debut and is looking to stomp another girl. Her opponent is the beautiful Emma Stone, who got off to bad start facing a tough opponent on her debut. Can she take down the smaller Hayden ? or will Hayden prove to be too powerful yet again ?

Hayden: "Emma is really beautiful. But look at her...far too frail to compete with me. She looked really bad on her debut...poor girl."

Emma: "Ok so...Hayden is much shorter than me...and she is not as tough as my last opponent. Nor as experienced. I think I've got a good chance to take her down, I've been training hard. I hope I can get my fans to forget about my last match after this one."








Match 3:

Hilary Duff vs Rihanna



Pre match: Two powerful singers battle it out next as the the 1-0 Hilary Duff goes up against the 0-1 Rihanna. Rihanna is surely not going to take this match lightly as she does not want to go to a 0-2 record. Hilary looked promising on her debut. This time she faces a much stronger opponent, can she impress again ?

Hilary: "Rihanna is a strong opponent, I don't think this will be as easy as my first match. I still think I am stronger and hopefuly I can use that advantage and get the win. Wish me luck!"

Rihanna: "Hilary's first match was a joke. It's time for her to deal with some real competition. She looks strong, yeah, but she is too sweet to be any real threat. I am NOT losing this one."







Match 4:

Paris Hilton vs Lindsay Lohan



Pre match: It doesn't get hotter than this as Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton meet in the ring!
Both girls have had successful debuts with some impressive display of fighting abilities. Paris is bigger, and probably in better shape. But is she catty enough to tangle with Lindsay ? One girl will get her first loss tonight, that's for sure.

Paris: "I respect Lindsay, a lot. I think she is a dangerous fighter. But you've seen what I'm capable of.....so you all know who will win. ME!!!"

Lindsay: "Paris is bigger, but so was Keira. Where is she now ? That's right, she's at the bottom of the CFA table. Paris is a joke, is she even good at anything ?!."







Match 5:

Rachel McAdams vs Lacey Chabert



Pre match: Lacey Chabert's debut will have her fighting aganist Rachel Mcadams, coming off of an intimidating win over Kristen Stewart on her debut. Is the smaller Lacey going to be just another victim? or will she show Rachel petite girls can and do kick ass ?

Rachel: "Lacey who?! Oh....isn't she the little girl from Party of Five ? That's hilarious. She's still tiny right? This is going to be so much fun!"

Lacey: "I've seen a video of Lacey's first match. What is wrong with her? She needs to chill, fast. I'll gladly chill her myself. *smirk*"






Match 6:

Katy Perry vs Jessica Alba



Pre match: One of the hottest fights of the night is up next as two amazing bodies meet.
Katy Perry and Jessica Alba, both with impressive wins on their debut, fight it out for a very prestigious win!
Enough said. Who will win ?


Katy: "So..Jesscia Alba huh ? That's an improvement over my last opponent. Might even need to break a sweat this time *wink*."

Jessica: "Katy is all talk. She is soft. Her big boobs need a pounding and that is what she is going to get. Was anyone impressed by her first win except her? It was Emma Watson, seriously."







Match 7:

Scarlett Johansson vs Kate Beckinsale



Pre match: One amazing fight follows another as 2 of the most gorgeous women in the world face off. Kate Beckinsale is still looking for her first win after a dissapointing loss, but if the younger Scarlett, coming off a dominating performance on her debut, has anything to do with it, Kate will have to look elsewhere.


Kate: "Not an easy match for sure. I was hoping for one of the younger starlets. But I guess I'm gonna have to get my first win the hard way. I'm ready for Scarlett, bring it on.'"

Scarlett: "Wow, beating up an older woman. Should be hot. *smile* She said she's ready for me? I doubt it..."






Match 8:

Amanda Righetti vs Milla Jovovich



Pre match: We end the night with a fascinating match as the big Amanda Righetti, coming off of an impressive win over Evangeline Lilly, faces Milla Jovovich who is also 1-0 after defeating Kate Beckinsale on her debut. Will the tough Ukranian be able to defeat the amazon?

Amanda: "Milla is a great fighter. I will not be underestimating her in any way. I believe Evangeline is a better fighter though, and if I'm right.....then I shouldn't be having any problems here. Am I right? *smile*"

Milla: "Amanda doesn't know what I have planned for her. She's gonna fall, and fall hard. Big girls are just too slow."






The End!


That's all for this time folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (January 11th) evening!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment