Saturday, February 5, 2011

Red Friday - 11, Feb 2011


Photobucket


Welcome to Red Friday - February 4, 2011 card! 
Another Red Friday card is upon us, this time with some extra hot matchups!
From this day on you can click on the women's pictures in order to get directly to their personal profiles!

Match 1:

Megan Fox vs Bar Refaeli



Pre match: We will open the night with 2 of the hottest women around slugging it out as Megan Fox faces Bar Refaeli on our first match.
Bar impressed many people by making short work of Mila Kunis on her debut.
Megan is looking to get back on the winning horse after getting schooled by Katy Perry on Brawl Bawl.
Can Bar pull off another impressive win ?

Megan: "My last match was just a bad day for me.....If Bar thinks she's going to be able to beat me just because of my last match, she is fucking dumb. This cunt is going get humiliated on Friday!."

Bar: "Megan likes to act tough...but you've all seen her getting her ass kicked on Brawl Bawl. I'm bigger and stronger than her...chances are she's going to get humiliated again! *smile*."





Match 2:

Emma Stone vs Kirsten Dunst



Pre match: Next, an interesting match between Emma Stone, who has finally shown she can dish out some punishment, dominating Kristen Stewart on Brawl Bawl, and a blonde who is still looking for a win but so far has had to face very tough competition in the form of Jolie and Fox. Is this the opportunity Kirsten was waiting for? or will the younger Emma beat the blonde and get another win ?

Emma: "I like how I'm getting fights against 2 wimps in a row after having to fight Scarlett and Hayden. I've heard Dunst might be even wimpier than Stewart! *laugh*"

Kirsten: "Well...so far I had to face Jolie and Fox, which would mop the floor with Emma. This is the first time I'll be facing someone I can imagine beating. She didn't impress me on Brawl Bawl. I can take her. "







Match 3:

Taylor Swift vs Lacey Chabert



Pre match: Lacey began her CFA career with a surprising win over the bigger Rachel McAdams and looks to have her way with another taller girl - Taylor Swift, who has already been defeated by a much smaller opponent on her last match. Will the tell blonde let another tiny brunette take her down ?

Taylor: "Lacey actually beat Rachel McAdams....so she must be pretty tough. I'm so much taller than her though, that must count for something...right? "

Lacey: "I've already proven I can kick some ass...and Taylor has already proved she can get her ass kicked by a smaller girl....put 1 and 1 together......and I win. *smirk* "






Match 4:

Hayden Panettiere vs Kristen Bell



Pre match: One of the most interesting fights of the night for sure as the undefeated Hayden Panettiere goes up against the older Kristen Bell. Hayden is still undefeated and cannot seem to be stopped by anyone her size, knocking out her previous 3 opponents without much effort.
Kristen is feeling good after 2 successive wins. Can Kristen stop the train that is Hayden or will she end up beaten to a pulp by the younger blonde?

Hayden: "Kristen and I played together on Heroes. I know for a fact I'm stronger and a better figther than her......she is pretty weak. I don't think I should be having too much trouble with this one."

Kristen: "Hayden is strong......i'll give her that. But if I can hang with her for a while I'm sure I'll be able to beat her. I'm smarter....and faster! Hopefully I'll be able to stop this girl from a 4-0 run. That's way too much wins for her! *smile* "





Match 5:

Kate Beckinsale vs Liv Tyler



Pre match: Two gorgous women who have not seen much success in the CFA ring meet next, and one of them is going to leave the arena with her first win this friday! Will Liv's size advantage be enough this time ? or will Kate prove to be a better fighter?

Kate: "I feel that If I lose this match I'll become a joke around here....Liv might be bigger but have no shown any fighting skill whatsoever so far.......I believe I'm a better fighter then her and I'm going to do everything I can to win this one."

Liv: "I feel like this is my chance.....Kate is not nearly as frightening as my last 2 opponents. She is still winless like me. Hopefully I'll be able to overpower her with my size advantage......because otherwise I think I might be in trouble. She knows a thing or two about wrestling after all."






Match 6:

Evangeline Lilly vs Scarlett Johansson



Pre match: Evangeline Lilly is desperate for a win after losing her Brawl Bawl match to Olivia Wilde. However......Scarlett Johansson is probably not what she hoped for with a 3-0 record and a dominating performance against Elisha Cuthbert on Brawl Bawl. Will Evangeline get the presitigious win or will Scarlett dominate again on her way to a 4-0 record ?


Evangeline: "Scarlett pretty much has her big tits to parade around the ring and nothing else.....I don't think she is skilled enough to beat me...I know she has a pretty impressive record so far, but girls like her can only beat girls who fear them. I don't fear her. I'm a much better fighter than her and I will prove it this Friday."

Scarlett: "I know Evangeline works out a lot and is very fit and all that...but it means nothing. She knows she's going up against someone who has proven herself capable of dominating girls who thought they stood a chance. She's going to find herself beaten on the mat like the rest of them.....and you know I'm right guys. *smile*





Match 7:

Rachel Bilson vs Avril Lavigne



Pre match: an interesting battle between 2 girls who have not impressed to say the least so far, both still looking for their first win. Rachel has the size advantage, but Avril looks to be a bit tougher. One of these girls will finally walk away with a win....will it be the blonde or the brunette ?

Rachel: "The little blonde likes to talk a lot.....but I've seen her fights......Get a few good hits on her and she is done....That's what I plan to do.'"

Avril: "Rachel is a big wimp. Losing to Keira Knightley and Hilary Duff.....That's pretty embarassing. It's not fair that I had to face much tougher girls......but there is no use crying over the past, I'm going to get my first win this friday! woohoo! *laugh*"





Match 8:

Elisha Cuthbert vs Jessica Alba



Pre match: We will end the night with one of the hottest matches of the night. Elisha is looking to return to her winning ways after a humiliating loss on Brawl Bawl. However, Alba is far from an easy win, coming off of an impressive win over Kate Beckinsale on Brawl Bawl. Can Cuthbert beat the bigger Alba ? one of these girls will end the night with a 3-1 record.

Elisha: "Should be a good fight...I need this win to boost up my confidence after the horrible Brawl Bawl.......incident. Jessica is bigger than me....so I imagine I'm gonna have to work hard for this win."

Jessica: "The poor girl got her ass kicked and her confidence crushed 2 weeks ago.......I'm going to make sure to crush it even further this Friday. Gonna kick her ass! *smile* "







The End!


That's all for this week folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (February 11th) evening!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. College is full of serious changes and you’ll be making many choices and be responsible for doing many things. This may be challenging, but with the right advice, you will succeed in college.
    http://www.mousemyhouse.com |

    http://www.mybusinessprofit.com |

    http://www.ncfirsttimehomebuyer.com |

    http://www.noworriesluxuryauto.com |

    http://www.pasoautosales.com |

    ReplyDelete