Monday, January 31, 2011

Red Friday - 4, Feb 2011


Photobucket


Welcome to Red Friday - February 4, 2011 card! 
We're back with another Red Friday card in which the girls who were not part of the Brawl Bawl PPV have been waiting patiently for their turn to brawl ! This week we also have 2 new fighters joining the league, let's see how they fair!

Match 1:

Hayley Williams vs Rihanna



Pre match: We start off with two singers facing off after both scoring their first win on their last match with Rihanna beating Hilary Duff and Hayley beating Miley Cyrus. Both girls are 1-1 but this seems like quite the mismatch. Can Hayley beat the odds and get a win against Rihanna? or will Rihanna leave with an easy win?

Rihanna: "If you ask me.....Hayley shouldn't even bother showing up. I'm gonna mop the floor with her. It is that simple."

Hayley: "My toughest match so far for sure.....I'm gonna do my best. I knew I will have to face much bigger girls when I signed up for this.....So here we go!."





Match 2:

Keira Knightley vs Amanda Seyfried



Pre match: Amanda is surprisingly still looking for her first win after dropping to a 0-2 record. Granted, her last 2 opponents were no push overs. This time she is up against Keira Knightley, fresh off of an impressive win against Rachel Bilson. Will Amanda finally score her first win or will Keira impress again ?

Amanda: "I know this is a must win for me. Losing to Keira is not an option. I would have no excuses after that....*laugh*. Trust me, I got this one."

Keira: "Underestimating me would be a fatal mistake. It's not like Amanda has anything to show for her arrogance. She's in for a surprise. *smirk*"








Match 3:

Emma Roberts vs Evan Rachel Wood



Pre match: Two young starlets meet next, both have not had the pleasre of winning a CFA match yet. This Friday one of them will. Is it gonna be the blonde or the brunette ?

Emma: "I need this win...I don't wanna know how it would feel to lose my first 3 matches. I hope to never know! "

Evan: "Losing to Emma Roberts is not an option for me. I plan to make this my first CFA win. If you can't beat Emma who are you going to beat? seriously... *smile* "








Match 4:

Paris Hilton vs Amanda Bynes



Pre match: Amanda Bynes makes her debut against Paris Hilton, who is still besides herself after losing her last match to Lindsay Lohan. Will Amanda start her CFA career with a win and send Paris to a negative record?

Paris: "Amanda Bynes....Yeah I may have heard about her......actually no I haven't. Who is she again? Oh and she's new.......I love breaking in newbies!"

Amanda: "Paris Hilton is my first opponent? Can she even fight? heh. I've been training my ass off for this thing...so I hope she knows what she's doing there. *smile*"






Match 5:

Mila Kunis vs Rachel McAdams



Pre match: Mila and Rachel are up next both looking to bounce back from disappointing losses. Classic blonde vs brunette battle towards a positive record!

Mila: "All I can say is that I'm going to improve upon my last performence....which disappointed me and my fans. If Lacey beat Rachel, so can I."

Rachel: "My last match did not go as I planned....to say the least. I'm going to make sure this one does. Mila is a nice opponent for bouncing back. *smile*"






Match 6:

Vanessa Hudgens vs Sophia Bush



Pre match: Sophia Bush makes her debut this Friday against the fiesty Hudgens who is looking to continue her momentum after an impressive win over Taylor Swift. Sophia is a bit bigger, can she beat Vanessa on her debut ?


Vanessa: "Too bad, I really wanted Amanda Bynes. Sophia looks tougher! *smirk*. But.......that just means I'm gonna look better defeating her!"

Sophia: "This is going to be my first CFA match...so I'm not gonna talk much. I'll do my talking in the ring. Let's just say Vanessa is not someone I need to worry about. *smile*






Match 7:

Milla Jovovich vs Cameron Diaz



Pre match: Milla is looking to bounce back from a one sided loss to Amanda Righetti a few weeks back, and her opponent Cameron Diaz might be exactly what she needs after her less than impressive debut. Can Cameron put up a fight this time ?

Milla: "Cameron Diaz ? That's a joke. Thank you CFA for a free win.'"

Cameron: "Really hoping to do better on my second match here. I was unlucky to face one of the toughest woman around on by debut. You can ask Charlize Theron all about it."






Match 8:

Emma Watson vs Ellen Page



Pre match: Emma Watson is on a roll and is looking for her 3rd straight win! Come Friday she will have to go through the newest addition to the CFA - Ellen Page. Ellen is looking quite determined to prove herself, We'll see if she will be able to stop Watson and start her CFA career with a win!

Emma: "My plan is to keep doing what I've been doing well since my debut. I believe my last 2 wins were againt stronger opponents than Ms. Page, So....I am not too worried."

Ellen: "I have tons of respect for Emma. I know she's been doing pretty good lately and I hope I'll be able to keep up with her. She's bigger than me too....but I feel like I'm ready! I've been waiting for this for quite a while! I'm not gonna go down easily! *smile*"









The End!


That's all for this week folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (February 4th) evening!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Go Emma Watson!!! Beat Ellen Page!! Emma Watson for the Starlet Cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use real life as a learning opportunity. Daily life is full of opportunities beyond those offered in a traditional learning model. Help them improve their daily grammar mistakes as well. Cooking dinner can teach children important math skills such as measurements and conversions.
    http://www.travelswithmaddog.com |

    http://www.unionjacktechnology.com |

    http://www.vpmautogb.com |

    http://www.wearecrafthouse.com |

    http://www.youthbusinessamerica.com |

    ReplyDelete