Saturday, January 8, 2011

Red Friday - 14, Jan 2011


Photobucket




Welcome to Red Friday - January 14, 2011 card! 
A lot of young talent is whats on the menu for January 14th Red Friday!
This would be our last card before the first ever CFA PPV event - Brawl Bawl!!! Voting for the Brawl Bawl PPV will start next friday, after our Red Friday January 14th results will be posted. What are you waiting for ?Vote away!!!

Match 1:

Bar Refaeli vs Mila Kunis



Pre match: The exciting debut of supermodel Bar Refaeli opens this week's card as she faces the 1-0 Mila Kunis! Bar is much bigger than her opponent, but Mila is not known to be a pushover. Can she go to a 2-0 record or will the model make short work of her ?

Bar: "I don't have any special statements to make. I'd rather make my statements in the ring. I like Mila as my first opponent. I think have what it takes to beat her. Wish me luck!"

Mila: "Bar is quite big....but I don't think she has much experience. It should be a good test for me...give me a way to prepare for the bigger tougher girls around here. Bar may be bigger, but I don't think she's tough enough. 2-0 sounds good!"






Match 2:

Keira Knightley vs Rachel Bilson



Pre match: We continue with two fighters looking for their first win as Rachel Bilson meets the bigger Keira Knightley. Can the cute brunette prove she's a legit fighter by beating her bigger opponent ?
Will Keira get her first win ?

Bilson: "It feels like It's now or never for me....I know I can take Keira. She is considered pretty weak, and I think I'm a bit stronger than her. But I know it's going to be tough."

Keira: "Rachel is the perfect thing for me right now. I was disappointed with my debut and eagerly looking forward to kicking some ass. Starting with Bilson this Friday."









Match 3:

Liv Tyler vs Olivia Wilde



Pre match: We continue with another exiciting matchup as the amazing Olivia Wilde, fresh from her impressive debut win takes on the lovely Liv Tyler, who would like to start over after her disappointing effort against Jessica Biel on her debut match.
Will this be another walk in the park for Olivia or will the bigger Liv prove to be a force despite her debut ?

Olivia: "Liv Tyler? heh. They keep throwing free wins at me. Come on....You can do better than that. Promise me a real fight next time."

Liv: "I just watched Olivia's match against Avril. The woman is a bit intimidating. She is in such great shape...I am bigger though, and she is not Jessica Biel. I think this time it will be more even. Wish me luck! "









Match 4:

Hayley Williams vs Miley Cyrus



Pre match: Two young singers face off next. Miley Cyrus is at 1-1 after an impressive win over Alexis Bledel last week, and looking to improve to 2-1. Hayley Williams gave a great performance against Taylor Swift but came short dropping to a 0-1 record. Will Miley take her down to 0-2 or will Hayley earn her first win ?

Miley: "I'm feeling good about myself right now. I kicked ass last time, knocking out an older girl. Hayley would be a perfect opponent for me. Beating up another singer would be so much fun!"

Hayley: "Thank god its Miley. I really need a win, dropping to 0-2 is embarassing. I disappointed my fans last time and it ain't gonna happen again. Miley is going down!"







Match 5:

Amanda Seyfried vs Shannen Doherty



Pre match: Two very formidable women will meet next, both looking for their first win as their debut did not go as planned. Will this be a close one? youth vs experience - everything's possible with these two.

Amanda: "Shannen has her dirty fighting. That's all. I am just a better stronger fighter overall. I don't see any reason why I would have trouble with this old skank.

Shannen: "I am not going to lose 2 in a row. It is that simple. I don't care who it is. Little Amanda is going to learn this the hard way."







Match 6:

Emma Roberts vs Emma Watson



Pre match: One of the most interesting fights of the night for sure as two gorgeous young starlets go at it in a fight that both cannot afford to lose.
Watson is looking good after her impressive win over Evan Rahcel Wood, while Roberts needs some damage cnotrol after her humiliating debut. Can Roberts make the jump into the winners bracket or will Watson teach her she is not quite there yet ?


Watson: "I am not worried. The poor girl is still recovering from her loss. I proved I know how to win, and Roberts is a fine candidate for my second win! *smile*"

Roberts: "I know I'm not in position to say this after my debut....but Watson is NOT a threat. I know I can take her, I have no doubt about it. I am a good fighter. My first match was an exception. You will see what I'm talking about on Friday.







Match 7:

Jennifer Garner vs Jennifer Connelly



Pre match: Jennifer Garner looked amazing destroying poor Cameron Diaz on her debut. She moves on to another experienced, and some say tougher opponent this time. Jennifer Connelly, who has had the misfortune on meeting powerhouse Kristanna Loken on her debut, is far less impressed with Garner and is looking determined to score her first win here. Which Jennifer will prevail ?


Garner: "Connelly is a much tougher woman than my last opponent I'll tell you that. Still, I expect to do just as good against her. She may put up a little fight, but I don't think I need to be worried. *smile*'"

Connelly: "I wasn't able to show everyone what I'm capable of on my last match. I know I can do much more. Garner is certainly not on par with Kristanna, and her win over Cameron impresses no one. I've been training hard or last 2 weeks and I'm feeling pretty good about my chances. ."







Match 8:

Vanessa Hudgens vs Taylor Swift



Pre match: We end the night with some more young fighters as the 1-0 Taylor Swift, is up against the much smaller Vanessa Hudgens, who is currently 0-1 after a disappointing loss to Mila Kunis.
Many people are claiming this would be a coin toss in spite of the huge size difference.
Vanessa Hudgens is certainly given credit for being one tough cookie.
Can she take down the bigger country girl ?

Vanessa: "No games this time. I'm going to win, and Taylor Swift will not be able to stop me with a full army behind her. She may be taller, but that wouldn't help her much when she's getting her ass kicked on the ground. *smirk*"

Taylor: "I'm feeling good about my next match to be honest. I've already beaten Hayley, who is about the same size and build as Vanessa. Vanessa may be a bit tougher, but..... I'm tough too, when I want to be! *smile*"










The End!



That's all for this time folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (January 14th) evening!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment