Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brawl Bawl PPV - 29, Jan 2011



Photobucket


Welcome to BRAWL BAWL ! - The first ever CFA PPV event!!! 
The incredible night of January 29 2011 will feature 10 amazing high profile & hopefully competetive matches between some of the hottest talents the CFA has to offer!
The voting begins today!
In preperation for this grand event, there will not be a Red Friday show on January 21.
The voting for Brawl Bawl will stay open for 2 full weeks!

Match 1:

Megan Fox vs Katy Perry



Pre match: The amazing night will open with a bang as Megan and Katy who have both won their first 2 matches here at the CFA are going to go head to head. Who is going to end the night with her first loss and who will go to an impressive 3-0 record?! Hard to say.

Megan: "Katy Perry.....I'm really sick of hearing that name. This ugly whore is about to receive an ass kicking that will send her back to earth. She's fucking soft."

Katy: "Megan Fox...2-0....Who did she beat? oh that's right.....NO ONE! and by that I mean Miley Cyrus and Kirsten Dunst. Catch my drift ? She hasn't met a REAL woman yet. It's about fucking time. She's gonna learn the hard way what happens when you go up against me."





Match 2:

Kristen Bell vs Avril Lavigne



Pre match: Two sexy petite blondes slag it out next. Avril Lavigne still looking for her first win after being dominated in the ring on her first 2 matches here, while Kristen Bell is at a 1-1 record following her impressive win over Kristen Stewart 2 weeks ago. Both girls are evenly matched in size and weight. Can Avril score her first win ? or will the older blonde send her home as the first woman in the CFA with a humiliating 0-3 record ?

Kristen: "I'm going to be in top shape for this one. Who wants to lose on the first ever CFA PPV ? Not me. I think my last match proved to a lot of people that I can kick some ass, and this one is going to be no different. I plan on kicking her ass! *smirk*."

Avril: "Kristen Bell! Oooo...should I be scared? Finally I will be fighting someone MY size. This was all I wanted. I've been training hard and am not going to disappoint my fans this time! Trust me...I'm going to beat her up baaaaad! *laughing*"








Match 3:

Kate Beckinsale vs Jessica Alba



Pre match: Kate Beckinsale is still looking for her first win with a 2-0 record so far. Jessica Alba needs someone to unleash her frustration on after a close loss to Katy Perry on her last match. 2 good reasons to have both gorgeous ladies meet face to face on our PPV. Will Kate finally get her first win here ?

Kate: "I have to win this one. After my last match I've realized I'm not as tough as I need to be ....So I began training more seriously and I really feel I will be able to beat Jessica by the end of the month."

Jessica: "Well lets see....I'm younger, stronger, faster, tougher and more skilled than Kate. I hate to be the one sending her to a 0-3 record, but I need another win, and Kate is not someone I can afford to lose to. She's toast. *smirk* "








Match 4:

Jennifer Garner vs Charlize Theron



Pre match: A titanic match is up next when the 2-0 Jennifer Garner, who is in top shape and so far destroyed her competition is put to the test against Charlize Theron, 1-0 so far after a dominant debut.
Can Charlize stop Garner's streak with her superior size? or will Garner mop the floor with her opponent once again ?

Jennifer: "I can beat anyone on this roster. Charlize is bigger than me, but I am stronger and deadlier than her. Honestly, I think I can take her out pretty quickly If I decide to. We'll see."

Charlize: "I've watched Garner fight. I know she have kicked some asses already. Should be interesting to see what she can do against someone bigger than her who can actually fight back. She may find out it's a whole differernt story."






Match 5:

Hayden Panettiere vs Lindsay Lohan



Pre match: The 2-0 Hayden will go up against 2-0 Lindsay next. Hayden is looking for an amazing 3-0 record after making short work of her first 2 opponents. Will this be another easy fight for Hayden? Or will the catty Lohan end her winning streak ?

Hayden: "I know Lohan fights dirty. I will be prepared. Other than that....I think I can beat her. I don't think she'll be able to handle me without cheating."

Lindsay: "I ain't gonna play games with this kid.....if she thinks I'm another weakling she can dominate she's in for a long night. 3-0 looks easier than I thought!" *smile*






Match 6:

Elisha Cuthbert vs Scarlett Johansson



Pre match: Sure to be one of the most interesting fights of the night, two tough blondes meet as Elisha Cuthbert goes up against Scarlett Johansson. Both girls have not lost yet and are quite evenly matched in terms of size and strength. Which blonde will prove to be the better woman ?


Elisha: "Scarlett has dominated two wimps. You think that's impressive? Both my wins were against girls who can actually fight...so for me Scarlett has proven nothing. I don't think she has what it takes to even come close to beating me."

Scarlett: "I was not impressed by Elisha's hard pressed wins. She will be just another girl crying for help under my breasts. "






Match 7:

Emma Stone vs Kristen Stewart



Pre match: Two young rising hollywood stars will go at it next, both are still looking for their first win at the CFA after humiliating losses on their first encounters.
Both girls are of similar size and strength, but only of them will finally get her first CFA win, while the other will sink into an embarassing 0-3 record. an exciting match that will answer which young actress is tougher!


Emma: "I think this is finally my chance to get my first win. I will be working hard. There is no other option for me but to kick Kristen's ass, and that's what I plan to do. '"

Kristen: "So yeah.....I really need this win. I will be going up against someone my age for the first time, So I think I have a decent chance at winning. Emma is not someone I can underestimate, so I'm not going to be cocky. or anything.."






Match 8:

Amanda Righetti vs Angelina Jolie



Pre match: Another epic confrontation is up next with Amanda Righetti, 2-0 after two very impressive wins over the formidable Evangeline Lilly and Mila Jovovich facing the legendary Angelina Jolie, who so far have only participated and won 1 match against the younger Kirsten Dunst. Both combatants are looking to win this high profile match. Will this be Amanda's first loss? or will she beat another strong opponent on her way to a 3-0 record?

Amanda: "No one can underestimate Jolie. Yeah I might be bigger, but this woman is as tough as they come. I'm looking forward to this experience, and am pretty confident that I can take her down."

Angelina: "I dont find Amanda's earlier wins impressive at all. Evangeline Lilly? That is not someone who can deal with Amanda. and Mila? too weak. I'm going to humble Amanda. Make her realize size is not everything in the ring. "






Match 9:

Evangeline Lilly vs Olivia Wilde



Pre match: This incredible card is almost done but we still have two amazing matches to enjoy. Two gorgeous fit and tough brunettes will face eachother next as Evangeline goes up against Olivia.
A lot of talk has been heard abotu this match since the announcment of Brawl Bawl and the bets are split pretty much evenly between these 2 great fighters. Who will prove to be the better fighter ?

Evangeline: "This league likes to throw very tough competition at me. But I'm ready to take on anyone. *smile* I think I'm stronger than Olivia, and more experienced. Yes she is a tough fighter but I am confident I will be able to get my second win here."

Olivia: "Evangeline better bring her A game if she expects to not leave the ring on a stretcher. *smirk* I've been kicking ass since my first day here and I plan to do the same on Brawl Bawl."







Match 10:

Jessica Biel vs Kristanna Loken



Pre match: We always like to end with a BANG and this is one big BANG for sure.
Probably the biggest fight of the night (pun intended) - Two titans go up against each other for one of the most intruiging fights at the CFA yet. Both amazons are 1-0 and already one of them is going to find herself defeated by a better woman. Will Kristanna's size advantage be enough to defeat the formidable Biel ? Will Biel overpower the bigger blonde ? Find out only on BRAWL BAWL!

Jessica: "This is going to be.....*laughs* one hell of a challange. I'm going to come ready. I came here for one reason and that is to be a champion. If Kristanna is in my way, she's going to be taken down like all the rest."

Kristanna: "Biel is fucking overrated. I am much bigger than her, stronger than her, and a better fighter. If people think they are going to see an even fight, they may find themselves very surprised come Janaury 29."






The End!


Wow! What a night this is going to be folks! Please vote for all matches and don't forget to check out the results on Saturday night, 29 January! We can no longer wait !!!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. Jewelry inspires passion in a lot of people. It’s good to know a little bit about jewelry, especially since there are so many types, ways to wear jewelry and so many ways to care for jewelry pieces. Learn how to sort your jewelry for storage.
    http://www.agilebusinessvalue.com |

    http://www.appliedsatellitetechnology.com |

    http://www.applusautointernational.com |

    http://www.asheborohomecare.com |

    http://www.assistmeditechclients.com |

    ReplyDelete