Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Friday - 18 Feb 2011


Photobucket


Welcome to Red Friday - February 18, 2011 card! 
Another Red Friday card is upon us, featuring the second match of some of our newer girls. It would be interesting to see how they fare this time around! Vote away!

Match 1:

Sophia Bush vs Olivia Wilde



Pre match: Sophia defeated Vanessa Hudgens easily on her debut. This friday however, she is up against the undefeated and dangerous Olivia Wilde. Can Sophia finally deliver Olivia her first CFA loss? or will Olivia make short work of the new girl?

Sophia: "I can take Olivia. I'm not afraid of anyone. She doesn't look that strong to me."

Olivia: "I watched Sophia's fight against Hudges.......I was hardly impressed. She looks like she could use a beating just to put things in prespective for her. *smile*"





Match 2:

Amanda Bynes vs Hilary Duff



Pre match: Amanda Bynes impressed by overwhelming Paris Hilton on her debut. This Friday she will face the smaller yet stronger Hilary Duff. Hopefuly this would be a little more competative.

Amanda: "Duff looks strong, for sure. However I believe I'm a much better fighter than her. Let's not forget I'm also taller than her......which makes me pretty confident for Friday."

Hilary: "I think Amanda doesn't realize not every match is going to be so easy for her. I'm gonna make sure she knows that by the time Friday is over."







Match 3:

Alexis Bledel vs Lindsay Lohan



Pre match: Lindsay is still recovering from the humiliating beating she recevied from Hayden Panettiere 2 weeks ago. Is Alexis Bledel just what she needs in order to get back to winning? or will she suffer another humiliating loss this Friday ?

Alexis: "I know Lindsay is insane....but I watched her match against Hayden...It was so much fun watching her getting her ass kicked.......It made me realize she is not that tough and that I may be able to beat her myself If I try to fight like Hayden did! Wish me luck!"

Lindsay: "I would like to thank the Arena Master for setting me up with this awesome match. I need to kick someone's ass badly after my last fight and I think Alexis is the perfect choice! *smile*"






Match 4:

Jennifer Aniston vs Jessica Biel



Pre match: Jessica Biel is going for her 3rd win this Friday as she faces Jennifer Aniston.
Most people would not give Aniston a chance in this one. Would you?

Jessica: "I hope Jennifer can put up a good fight this Friday. I know most people say this is an easy win for me....but I'm hoping for some challange afterall."

Jennifer: "Jessica Biel.......why me?! I hope I can last more than 5 mintues with her. She is a pretty amazing fighter."





Match 5:

Katy Perry vs Rihanna



Pre match: One of the most exciting matches this Friday is going to be between the two evenly matched singers. Both 5'8, both have won their last 2 matches. Rihanna have beaten 2 fellow singers already and is looking to put another one beaten on the mat. Katy is still undefeated and is looking to be the second CFA fighter to go to a 4-0 record. Who will win this epic match ? find out this Friday!

Katy: "Rihanna is tough. I'm not gonna say she isn't. But you know what........I'm tougher. I'm better. And I'm going to beat her up."

Rihanna: "Katy Perry is not going 4-0 this Friday. I'm so much stronger than her....she needs to stop being so fucking cocky and I'm planning on being the one to change that."





Match 6:

Angelina Jolie vs Jennifer Connelly



Pre match: Up next we have 2 tough brunettes seeking to destroy each other. Connelly is still winless after facing 2 of the toughest girls on the roster. This time she is up against another tough opponent. Can Jennifer score her first win this Friday?


Angelina: "Connelly is quite tough. I don't think her losses mean she is not a good fighter. She has had to face some serious competition so far. Unfortunately for her this Friday she's gonna lose another one......*smile* Tough luck."

Connelly: "They keep throwing the toughest girls at me. *laugh* I'm doing my best. You know, sooner or later I'm going to start facing other girls here and prove I'm still a good fighter. I'm hoping to start proving it this Friday."





Match 7:

Miley Cyrus vs Ellen Page



Pre match: The energetic Ellen Page is going to give it another go trying to get her first win after a decent showing against Emma Watson that eventually ended in a loss.
This time she is up against Miley Cyrus. Miley is bigger, but is she tougher than the smaller Page? Find out this Friday!

Miley: "Ellen is fucking tiny!!! I can easily beat her up, I'm pretty sure. Even Alexis Bledel is stronger than her........and I beat her ass! Ellen is so dead! *smile* "

Ellen: "I think I can take Miley. Emma is a better fighter I think...and I almost took her down! I plan on making Miley my first win!'"





Match 8:

Shannen Doherty vs Charlize Theron



Pre match: The night will come to an end after the amazing Charlize Theron, still recovering from her loss to Jennifer Garner on Brawl Bawl meets the tough brunette known as Shannen Doherty!
Charlize is so much bigger than the brunette, which gives her the big edge in this one. However, dont coun't the vicious Doherty out. She can surprise the big blonde with some tenacious offense. Find out who wins on Friday!

Shannen: "Charlize got her ass kicked on Brawl Bawl. She's going to get her ass kicked once again this Friday. Whoever says this wimp is a capable fighter has me laughing my ass off."

Charlize: "I know this may not be an easy smooth fight. Everybody always expects the bigger woman to win. Shannen is someone who can take on bigger woman and mess them up. I don't plan on letting her do that to me obviously. *smile* I need a win after my last disappointing match, and I'm going to get it."







The End!


That's all for this week folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (February 18th) night!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Many people have referred to education as the key to their success for many years and hence, it is the most important thing that you can have and value for the rest of your life.
    http://www.selecttoursinc.com |

    http://www.sherbornbusiness.com |

    http://www.streamingforbusiness.com |

    http://www.travelingarmenian.com |

    http://www.travel-prescott.com |

    ReplyDelete