Saturday, December 18, 2010

White Friday - 24, Dec 2010


Photobucket


Welcome to WHITE FRIDAY - Christmas Edition! 
Our next week's card is going to feature a bonus match , bringing the total to 9 exciting mathces instead of the usual 8 as we celebrate Christmas with style! Very intersting matches this week with some high profile debuts, sure to make our holiday a lot HOTTER! Vote away!!!

Match 1:

Charlize Theron vs Jennifer Aniston



Pre match: Our first match will feature the much anticpated debut of Charlize Theron - "THE QUEEN" as some refer to her in the catfighting world! She is up against the smaller but very fit Jennifer Aniston, who is in great shape despite being one of the oldest girls in the CFA. She is giving up a huge advantage in size, and age. Can she stop Charlize on her way to the throne of the CFA ?

Charlize: "It's a pleasure to be fighting here at the CFA and I'm looking forward to my first match here. Jennifer better bring her A game, I am in top shape and ready to inflict some pain on these girls!"

Jennifer: "Intimidated? Maybe a little...I've been through some tough beatings in my life. There are scarier women than Charlize with all due respect, I'll do fine. She's not a queen around here yet."





Match 2:

Rachel Bilson vs Hilary Duff



Pre match: Next up, we have the beautiful Hilary Duff going up against the cute and sexy Rachel Bilson.
Quite a mismatch here and the much bigger and stronger Duff is expected to have an easy first win here! Can Rachel stop her somehow ?

Hilary: "I'm very ready for Rachel. I'm sure she is going to come and do her best. I know everyone is saying I'm stronger than her, and I'm in excellent shape at the moment. Luckily I did not get someone like Charlize or Jessica Biel as my first opponent here....So I'm very confident."

Rachel: "Hilary is big *smile*. But I know she is not as tough as she looks...I will try to use her strength against her. Wish me luck!"








Match 3:

Angelina Jolie vs Kirsten Dunst



Pre match: Another anticipated debut, as one of the deadliest woman in hollywood - Angelina Jolie - is up against the experienced and sassy Kirsten Dunst. Angelina is not here to lose, and Kirsten will need to be at her best to even hope to challenge Jolie. Or is it hopeless ?

Kirsten: "Yes, yes. Angelina Jolie. Boo fucking Hoo. She's too old, and too overrated. I hope she stays as cocky as she usually is, gonna make me feel even better kicking her old ass! ."

Angelina: "I love beating up those young blonds. Kirsten looks to have potential, could do very well here against some of the girls, but after what she said about me....I'm not sure I'll be leaving her in any conditions to do anything. She will apologize to me in the ring."






Match 4:

Kate Beckinsale vs Milla Jovovich



Pre match: A very hot match follows next, as the gorgeous Kate Beckinsale goes up against the tough Milla Jovovich.
Milla seems to be in top condition and is considered a favorite in taking this match. Kate is looking great as well and has trained hard, this may be a lot closer than people think....

Milla: "Kate is not a fighter. She should stick to playing the beautiful and sweet girl and not get in the ring with me. I will feel bad about beating up such a beautiful woman. *smirk*"

Kate: "I am training for my first fight at the moment, still working on some moves. I know Milla is going to be a tough one, with all the action movies she does...she must know a thing or too about kicking ass. Should be a good experience, I feel like I'll be able to surprise her and get my first win here, even though I know most people are saying I have no chance. You'll see. *smile* "





Match 5:

Lindsay Lohan vs Keira Knightley



Pre match: One of the hottest matches of the night for sure - Lindsay Lohan is up against Keira Knightley. Both young woman cannot afford to lose this match and Lohan has already been heard saying she is going to destroy the fragile Brit, and then some. Many are not sure what to expect from Keira, but judging by the determination on her face we're expecting a pretty wild match here from both sides!

Lindsay: "People think I'm crazy. Well, they ain't seen nothing yet. Poor Keira is going to get the beating of her life, It's been quite a while since I kicked a girls ass!"

Keira: "Lindsay should keep her stupid mouth shut. It's only going to make her look even more pathetic when I beat her stupid drunk arse. I have no further comments, You're interrupting my training."





Match 6:

Jessica Biel vs Liv Tyler



Pre match: What a match we have for you next ladies and gentleman !!! Another highly anticipated debut from one of the biggest forces in hollywood. Jessica Biel has arrived! The powerful goddess is up against an even bigger girl - the lovely and beautiful Liv Tyler!
Even though the size advantage belongs to Tyler, most fans would consider this a mismatch, as the younger and more athletic Biel is the big favorite in her first match at the CFA.
Can the bigger Liv Tyler offer any challenge to the powerful Jessica Biel ? We can't wait to find out!


Jessica: "Very excited for my first match at the CFA. I want to thank the Arena Master for setting me up with an opponent such as Liv. I have a lot of respect for her, and would rather get into the ring with someone my size, or even bigger in this case! However, I plan to show everyone exactly what they expect to see - me destroying my opponent!. "

Liv: "Oh wow......Jessica Biel.......That's a scary thought. I hope I'll be able to keep up with her, and if not that she will go easy on me! *smile* It's only sports!"





Match 7:

Emma Roberts vs Paris Hilton



Pre match: Next up we have the sexy Paris Hilton against the gorgeous Emma Roberts. It's been a rough start for the Emmas of the CFA so far, and Paris seems to be very interested in taking the last Emma down in humiliating fashion. Can Roberts be the first Emma to win her debut ? She sure seems confident in her ability to do so.


Emma: "Paris may be bigger...but we all know that she is about as smart as a tree. She probably didn't even prepare or train for this fight. I doubt she even knows my name. I'm not afraid of this lazy ass blonde. She's gonna know my name at the end of the night, haha. *smirk*."

Paris: "What? Oh yes, my fight! Emma.....Ro.......wait, didn't she get her ass kicked yesterday? Haha, I think I should be more than fine, really. Look at this body. Yeah, I know. I doubt her body is as fit as mine. I'm gonna make this bitch my slave! haha."






Match 8:

Hayley Williams vs Taylor Swift



Pre match: Battle of the singers! Lots of fans have been waiting to see the young country sensation Taylor Swift taking her first steps here at the CFA, and what a way to start as she faces the energetic and charismatic front woman of Paramore - Hayley Williams.
Rock vs Country in this hot fight as two young singers go face to face on their debut!

Taylor: "Me and Hayley have met before. She is really cute and funny. I don't think I should be afraid of her in the ring though...she is REALLY small. haha. I'm quite relieved that she is my opponent on my debut, Sorry Hayley! "

Hayley: "Honestly, I think even though Taylor is like....HUGE! compared to me....She is not really a fighter.....I think I may even be stronger than her even though she is so much taller...That says a lot I think. I know what I'm capable of, and as much as I respect Taylor, I think I should be able to win this one for all my fans!"






Match 9:

Mila Kunis vs Vanessa Hudgens



Pre match: Closing the night we have a highly debatable match pitting 2 evenly matched girls in the CFA ring.
Mila Kunis and Vanessa Hudgens have almost identical measurements, and are also quite alike in appearance.
This should really come down to who the tougher woman is, as no one seems to have a clear advantage over the other on paper!
Are we in for a long rough match or is one of the girls going to surprise us with a true ass kicking ?


Mila: "I know everyone is talking about our match. They don't know who is going to win, and I get that. But look, I'm a little bit bigger, and shes still a kid. I'm way tougher than her. After I beat her up good, no one will compare us anymore."

Vanessa: "What did she say ?! Yeah right. Mila is a coky wimp, she's sooo wimpy. I saw some of her interviews last night on YouTube. She looks like someone I would totally beat up. Wait and see guys! ."






The End!


That's all for this time folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (December 24th) evening!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Charlize Theron would absolutely destroy Jennifer Aniston in a one-sided fight, Angelina should have little trouble with pounding Kirsten's skinny stomach and Hilary Duff headlocks Rachel Bilson into submission. Lucky punch gives Vanessa Hudgens win over Mila Kunis.

    ReplyDelete