Thursday, December 9, 2010

Red Friday - 17, Dec 2010


Photobucket


Welcome to the FIRST EVER Red Friday card ladies and gentleman! 
We have 8 exciting and hot matches for you this week. As it is a special occasion - being the first ever CFA card - we will be focusing on the younger talent here in the league, giving them a first taste of things to come! please vote your hearts out and enjoy!

Match 1:

Scarlett Johansson vs Emma Stone



Pre match: We open with an interesting battle between 2 hot young actresses. Emma is giving up a huge advantage in size and strength, hopefully she can use her speed to make up for it. Watch out for those huge knockers Emma!

Emma: "So I got Scarlett, huh? she's tough....I will sure do my best to win my first match here...I've been training hard. Trust me she will not have an easy one either way!

Scarlett: "Emma who!? This skinny bitch is going down. Don't make me laugh guys....this will be over before it started."








Match 2:

Evangeline Lilly vs Amanda Righetti



Pre match: One of the most exciting and anticipated matches of the night!
Two strong athletic actress battling it out to see who will outlast the other. This one is going to be epic for sure!

Evangeline: "Truthfuly I was hoping for some easier competion on my first night here...but it's not going to prevent me from giving everything I've got. I may be smaller but Amanda would be a fool to underestimate me."

Amanda: "Evangeline is a tough bitch. She has some guts in her, but it's not going to help her. I'm just bigger and stronger than her, tough luck."










Match 3:

Megan Fox vs Miley Cyrus



Pre match: A very interesting fight as goddess Megan Fox goes up against teen sensation Miley Cyrus. Will Megan be able to teach the young singer a lesson or will the sassy Cyrus make the Transformers goddess debut a nightmare in the ring?

Miley: "Megan is a whore. She likes to act tough but really...I'm stronger than her, younger and I'm planning on teaching her that she is far from a goddess in the ring."

Megan: "Why do I even have to comment on this stupid fight? the girl is 18. She's gonna get her ass kicked, and then her dignity crushed. I'm too much for her."








Match 4:

Kristen Bell vs Jessica Alba



Pre match: The petite blond is in for a hell of a match as she goes up against the bigger and stronger Jessica Alba. Jessica on the other hand should avoid underestimating her tough cookie of opponent - Kristen has some heart!

Jessica: "I'm feeling petty confident after finding out I'm gonna be facing Kristen, won't you ?! She is tiny! So cute!"

Kristen: "I came here to compete and that is exactly what I'm going to do. If Jessica decides to underestimate me, she's in for a long night."








Match 5:

Hayden Panettiere vs Avril Lavigne



Pre match: Two energetic but tiny blondes battling it out in the next match. Avril is giving up a huge advantage in strength to the bulky Hayden.
Will she be able to overcome this with her speed, or is Hayden in for an easy one?

Hayden: "I have a lot of respect for Avril. As a singer. In the ring with me, she wont last long. I'm sorry guys, it's the sad truth."

Avril: "Hayden is such a fat cow. I'm not scared of her. She's strong but I've beaten more than enough strong girls in my life. Fuck her."








Match 6:

Kristen Stewart vs Rachel McAdams



Pre match: Two successful actresses going against each other in this next one to prove who is better! Rachel is the big favorite in taking this match, most people are not that impressed with Stewart's fighting abilities. Are we in for a surprise?

Rachel: "Honestly, I'm pretty offended that they matched me up with this no talent wimp. I was expecting some competition on my first match. Kristen - You're too soft, and you're gonna get destroyed. Don't even bother showing up! Now Let's get this over with shall we?"

Kristen: "I never care what people say. More importantly I don't care what Rachel says. I've been training hard for this match, and I may surprise a lot of people, mostly Rachel. I'm quite ready for her."









Match 7:

Katy Perry vs Emma Watson



Pre match: One of the most anticipated debuts of the night, the buxom Katy Perry goes up against the young Harry Potter star Emma Watson! Huge difference in size and strength here, as Katy is considered the clear favorite and a top contender going forward. Is Katy in for a smooth debut, or will Emma be able to stop the ambitious Perry?


Katy: "Let's not talk about that little creature who is about to get crushed on Friday. Let's talk about me here. I'm here to take care of business and to make other girls suffer. So anyone who goes up against me should take that into account.
As for Emma...I'm planning on using her to make other girls fear me."


Emma: "Katy is pretty tough...I'm planning to do my best and execute my training to the best of my ability. Hopefully she is as bad a wrestler as she is a singer."








Match 8:

Elisha Cuthbert vs Rihanna



Pre match: Closing out the first ever Red Friday, we have an epic struggle between 2 evenly matched combatants. Will the curvy & fierce Elisha be able to beat the strong, fit Rihanna?

Elisha: "Should be a good fight. Rihanna is a decent opponent compared to some other wimps here. Looks like I might actually have to work to get my first win here, but I will get it. "

Rihanna: "A lot of people are expecting me to do well here, myself included. I have enough confidence in my body and my training, and I think Elisha is pretty soft. I believe I will get my first win here."








The End!



That's all for this time folks! We hope you enjoyed the match-ups and pre-match interviews.
Please don't forget to vote for your winners (polls close Friday morning) and check back for the results of this amazing card on Friday (December 17th) evening!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations,it's a fantastic blog,maybe the best i'll never seen.The idea is just amazing and i hope it will be a big success.

    Laura Pausini from Italy
    Elodie Frégé from France
    Holly Valance from Australia

    these 3 girls are stars in their countries,they could joigning the CFA to expand it to Europe and Oceania ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tournament!
    Some of my beloved catfights would be place here...
    Thanks!

    Barbosa

    ReplyDelete